Monday, July 27, 2009

Lady Peach's Introduction

Hi Everyone

Welcome to my personal "Travel and Living" e-journal.

For those of you who chanced upon this blog, let me introduce myself.

I am a Singaporean Chinese female aged 24 this year, currently studying in a university majoring in Information System Management and Marketing. One of my favourite activities is to explore foreign lands and experiencing their cultures.

I have been a very blessed lady indeed as my parents have the opportunity to bring me abroad at least once a year. Although I may not be able to records all of my travel experiences here (due to fading memories or simply becos I was too young then), I would still like to use this platform to share my travelling experiences with everyone in the most objective manners.

Some of the countries that I have been to (as of current):
Asia
1) KL, Melacca and Genting, in Malaysia
2) Bali, Indonesia
3) Bangkok, Thailand
4) Taipei, Taiwan
5) Hong Kong
6) Seoul, South Korea
7) Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Shenzhen and Wuxi, in China
8) Macau

Middle East
1) Dubai and Abu Dhabi, in UAE
2) Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam, in Saudi Arabia

Oceania
1) Sidney, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Melbourne, in Australia

North America
1) Los Angeles, San Diego and Hawaii in United States of America


This e-journal would start off with coverage about my academic exchange trip to Busan, South Korea, where I would be travelling and living for 4 months. This will be my first overseas trip that I would be going without family, friends, guided tour groups etc.

Yes, I would be embarking on this trip alone and I would be noting down life in Korea, such as attractions, foods, social life, school life and anything Korean-ish. On top of entries about Korea, I would also record my experiences in other foreign lands.

So do join me on this journey and bookmark my blog. I'll try my best not to disappoint any readers ;)

Signing off,
Lady Peach
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment