Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Arriving in Busan

I took a 2350 SQ flight from Singapore to Seoul. Touched down at Incheon International Airport before taking AREX to Gimpo airport and took another air plane from Seoul to Busan.

The journey is extremely tiring as I could not get much sleep on the flight. I also have to lug my heavy and bulky baggage from incheon to gimpo. The korean travel tourism board website said it is easy and convenient. Yes i agree, but that is if you don't have much baggage with you. It is a long walk from the airport to the train station and from the train station to gimpo domestic terminal. Not recommended for people with heavy baggage and alone.

Anyway some interesting pictures of the Incheon airport. This is supposedly to be the best airport in the world, and probably the only airport I have seen that fetches passengers from the arrival hall to the custom/baggage collection place. So you have to take the train if u wanna get out of airport... it's the only way out... haha


Train platform that suppose to send people to custom/baggage collection point


AREX train costs about 3200 won to get from incheon and gimpo. It is relatively comfortable, however the speed is really slow, if u were to ask me!



Train Stop Indicator

Arex train
Arex train
Will post more when I get to explore around!
Signing off,
Lady Peach
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment